For the second consecutive year, the OEC (European Observatory of Communication) of the eUniv and ESRP has collaborated with the Symposyum Grafica. This sponsorship is part of the research center’s objectives, such as promoting scientific and doctoral research activities in the specific areas of Communication, Advertising, Public Relations and Marketing.
The ninth international research meeting in graphic design and advertising was held on September 6, 7 and 8, 2023 in LISBOA (Portugal). In this edition, the host of the symposium was held at the TGRAF Center for Studies in Graphic Technologies of the ISEC Lisboa · Higher Institute of Education and Sciences.
This year’s Symposium will feature oral, online and poster presentations in relation to graphic design and advertising creativity by various speakers.
On the 6th of September, the inauguration, presentation and explanation of the objectives of the ninth edition took place and, on the 7th and 8th of September, several tables were held that made up the main body of the meeting. In the following links you can retrieve the interventions of the speakers:
- Research 1. https://youtu.be/vLl6vomp67k
- Didactics 1. https://youtu.be/k3YEcPL-qUg
- Research 2. https://youtu.be/HvzdEctiteE
- Central conference. https://youtu.be/UeHvggoXI9Y
- Didactics 2. https://youtu.be/c4fRB89FCPw
- Research 3. https://youtu.be/TIp7cuzZtwI
- Research workshop. https://youtu.be/xgWr3_v6tuY
- Posters. https://youtu.be/mbeEJFMOoVA